Monday, April 6, 2009

Scott's lack of test results....

SO, as I am typing this I am trying REALLY hard not to be angry beyond a reasonable point. After ALL that we have gone through (which was a lot) to make sure they tested Scott for the right thing, the Dr. didn't think we knew what we were talking about and ordered a different test than was needed. Scott of course tested negative for this random other test the Dr. thought he needed, and the Dr. ALSO has had the results since WEDNESDAY of last week, and had not contacted us or my OBGYN like he was supposed to. We have never had problems with our primary care physician until now. Please pray for us, as this is disappointing news, and we are back to square one on finding out what we really need to know before we try to get pregnant again or not. Scott is supposed to be having his bloodwork re-done either today or tomorrow. We'll keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know that's frustrating. Praying for you!!! Also, what a cute stinkin hat you made for Owen!!! I love it! I'm really impressed it was your first project! Thanks!!!!

Pictures Of Me.